-Living Environmental Design with Chi Energy and Natural Laws
This class is a comprehensive overview of the classical feng shui tradition in Chinese culture, history, philosophy, and fundamental principles. It includes the following:
- Introduction to the Two Pillars Principles of Form School Feng Shui- Natural Laws and Chi.
- Brief Introduction of Natural Laws—Yin-Yang Theory and Five Element Theory
- Introduction to the Chi concept: Matter, Chi energy and Information
- Form Defines Energy
- The Four-Feature Model and its application
- The Philosophy of Form School and the environmental movement.